Why is the title “About Us,” when this blog is about only one person? I know you were thinking it.
Deanna and I have four kids now.
- Our only daughter is 12, The Princess.
- The eldest son is 10, The Sniper.
- The middle boy is 7, Freckles.
- The youngest is 5, The Hobbit.
We are 6 strong, and that should be it. I think we have enough for our very own Nascar pit crew. We are proud of our kids, and love spending time together as a family.
In the summer of 2008, we relocated to the Central Coast of California. What a great move that has been! We’re now in a real house, with a real yard. It’s really great for 4 kids to have a genuine yard to run and play in. We are blessed.
A reverse chronology of my life, (still in progress):
2012…we’ll just have to see.
2009…learned some things the hard way!
2007…became obsessed and in love with photography.
1998…got married, one of the best decisions of my life.
1994…graduated high school.
1993…visited Zimbabwe, that’s in Africa.
1992…visited Ecuador, that’s in South America.
1988…last time the Dodgers won the World Series. Hey! It’s important to me.
My growing list of things about me:
1. When I was 6 years old, I asked for an Encyclopedia set for Christmas.
2. Before I was 10 years old I had read it, all of it.
3. I am an Eagle Scout.
4. I have a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
5. I read the Bible.
6. I was on the Price is Right, and won every level up to the “Showcase Showdown.”
7. I can read Koine Greek.
8. I manage more than 16 domains. (***update***: I’ve trimmed that down to 4!)
9. On February 14, 2007, I popped my first button. Yes, I need to loose some weight.
10. I am a proud member of my generation, the first to be able to kick our kids’ butts on our video game systems.
11. The Sniper can beat you at Lego Star Wars, any edition.
12. I like to take photographs.
13. Combining all the things I’ve learned while spending hordes of time on the internet, could equal a graduate level degree. The problem is that there’s nothing to call it.
I blog, on occasion:
All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Text provided by the Crossway Bibles Web Service.